my wife and i were traveling to rapid city to meet some friends from Colorado to buy their camper.. Our round round trip is 1320 miles from where we live. When we arrived at comfort inn i was greeted by a very professional front desk employee who was very helpful. rooms were clean, pool and hot tube was fantastic after our long drive. My wife used the fitness area and said it was clean and had what she needed to do a full work out. Last but not least my wife and I have been to many hotels and we were most impressed with the continental breakfast, i was the best we have had it was a ten dollar meal for sure. i will recommend and stay again for sure...
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- Comfort Inn Rapid City Hotel
- Comfort Inn Rapid City
- Rapid City Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn I-90 is ideally located in the heart of town, just south of Interstate 90. This Rapid City hotel provides easy access to many attractions and events, including Mount Rushmore National Memorial, the Black Hills National Forest, Stage Barn Crystal Cave, the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, Rushmore Mall and Reptile Gardens. Rapid City offers something for everyone, including indoor activities, outdoor recreation, museums, art and entertainment. The surrounding area is home to many annual festivals, art exhibits and events, including the Festival of Lights, Pioneer Holiday Traditions and the Black Hills Corvette Classic. Many restaurants and lounges can be found around Rapid City, including several near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn I-90 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.