“short weekend long drive” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 52 hotels in Rapid City
Isanti, Minnesota
“short weekend long drive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

my wife and i were traveling to rapid city to meet some friends from Colorado to buy their camper.. Our round round trip is 1320 miles from where we live. When we arrived at comfort inn i was greeted by a very professional front desk employee who was very helpful. rooms were clean, pool and hot tube was fantastic after our long drive. My wife used the fitness area and said it was clean and had what she needed to do a full work out. Last but not least my wife and I have been to many hotels and we were most impressed with the continental breakfast, i was the best we have had it was a ten dollar meal for sure. i will recommend and stay again for sure...

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Eliza L, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn I-90, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Chris, I'm so happy to hear your trip went well, and that you had a great stay with us here in Rapid City! We understand that a large number of our guests who walk through the door have been on the road for a while, so it is very wonderful to hear that you were able to make the most of the complimentary amenities we offer to help you relax and unwind. We look forward to seeing you again next time you're in the area, and thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Comfort Inn I-90!

244 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Merriman, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Delicious breakfast with such a variety of choices- from waffles, fruit and yogurt, to sausage gravy, biscuits and eggs, and everything in between! Clean, spacious rooms. The sofa-bed in our suite was even comfortable! And the staff allowed me to stay in my room past check-out, as I was waiting for my ride.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

Great hotel, comfy beds, not luxury at all but still very very nice and the employees are the best! I would def recommend staying there. It has the basics you need and a wonderful continental breakfast.

• Stayed December 2012
Lebanon, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Have stayed here a number of times while visiting family. Very nice, comfortable large rooms. Cannot say enough nice things about the staff... all are friendly and very helpful... they really take justifiable pride in their hotel and their work. They always make it a pleasant stay. This is true whether you are talking about the staff in the front desk, breakfast room, housekeeping or maintenance. If there is a problem, it is taken care of as soon as possible, never ignored! That cannot be said about a lot of hotels. Location of the hotel is also a plus. It is just off I-90 and close enough to many of the sights in the area, as well as some nice restaurants and shopping. Would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Eliza L, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn I-90, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Barb,

Thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to write this review! We're so pleased that you enjoy your stay each and every time you return. We strive to provide consistent, top-notch customer service to our guests, and I'm so happy to hear from a guest's point of view that it's working! I'll be sure to share your review with the entire staff. We all look forward to your next stay!
Wisconsin Rapids Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We stopped at the Comfort Inn I-90 and booked a room for two nights. They had just dropped the price so that helped us decide to spend the second night. The room seemed very clean, good furniture and smelled good but when I folded down the bedspread on the bed we were going to use (first thing I do before we sit on the bed) it was very soiled. I called the desk and housekeeping called back within five minutes. She was in our room shortly after and left with the offending spread and within ten minutes had returned with a freshly laundered spread. She said that it was an unacceptable happening and she would talk to the staff about it. The office also gave us maps and directions to the areas we wanted to go to and were very friendly and helpful. Of course, the manager was there at the time. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: Check your bed when you get in your room by folding back the bedspread. The bed spreads are notorio...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Gosport, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

First impressions hotel very nice , reception staff not at all friendly , seemed couldnt care about booking.
Rooms made up for it ...very comfortable
Breakfast room large and plenty too choose from
Hotel spa very relaxing
On the main road but could not hear any noises
about 10 mins from main town . Rapid town was boring ......apart from presidents on each corner not a lot of else going for it..went to Deadwood instead

Room Tip: Go round the back of hotel , much quieter
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Eliza L, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn I-90, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
James - Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I'm so glad you found the accommodations to be comfortable and clean, and that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast! It's reviews like yours the tell us what we can do to make sure that each guest has a great stay.

We strive to provide top-notch customer service to each and every guest. I'm sorry to hear you had a different experience, and I'd love to speak with you personally regarding our staff performance. Thank you!
Billings, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

This hotel is well managed, quiet and the beds are very comfortable. Rooms are spacious and well appointed with newer furniture. The staff is very friendly and the service is excellent. It is handy to the highway (interstate) and still close enough to downtown. There is lots of parking. There is an excellent restaruant right beside it, so you don't have to run all over town just to find a place to eat. It has a free, hot breakfast.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your comments regarding your stay with us! We strive to make every guest's stay a great one, and I couldn't be happier that you had a great experience at the Comfort Inn I-90. Please come see us again next time you're in Rapid City!

Been to Comfort Inn I-90? Share your experiences!