“Very nice place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn I-90

You added Comfort Inn I-90 to your Saves list
Comfort Inn I-90
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1550 North LaCrosse St, Exit 59 off I-90 - South on LaCrosse St, Rapid City, SD 57701   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 52 Hotels in Rapid City
Salisbury, MD
“Very nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

We really liked this hotel. Room was large and clean. Beds were comfortable. Pool and hot tub were great. Staff was wonderful. Hot breakfast was awesome. Only thing was that it was a bit higher than our usual hotel budget. But it was 4th of July and we are close to mt. Rushmore so...

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Canby, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

My question to the people reading this review...would you do this for someone?

I discovered my cell phone was missing shortly after checking in and after much looking --I decided to go to the front desk and have them call my number. She first called my husband in the room that we were going to call into the room first....which she did. No luck. She then called him back at our room and told him she was going to dial the cell number again and he should then go to the car! The cell phone was found. All this done with a smile from Katie at the front desk. She was very busy during this time and never once put me off!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Westminster, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

We were riding motorcycles around the black hills for 4 days and chose this hotel for one night. We should have just stayed in Custer all three nights. Everything is so close and Custer is much cooler and prettier. This hotel is fine if you are dragging a u-haul and need close proximity to the highway, otherwise stay in the hills....Our room seemed cleaned but had a strange smell. The location is close to the highway and next to Walmart....Not real scenic..Breakfast was decent and the staff was friendly and helpful. The pool and hot tub were full of kids and the "film" floating on the water made using them unappetizing so we skipped them.

Room Tip: If your visiting the Black hills...Stay in the hills...This is an average small city motel and not m...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Frankfort, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

The place is new, the staff was very friendly, the room was clean and neat, and the breakfast was good. Plus it was close to all the attractions we came to see: the Badlands, Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse Memorial, and less than 2 hours from Devils Tower in Wyoming. We would stay again

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Priced right for when we stayed. Room was very clean, wifi exceptional and staff very friendly. Only problem I experienced was the tub water didn't drain as quickly as the water was coming out of the shower.

• Stayed June 2012
Galway, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Friendly staff, great clean rooms, good breakfast, car parking and access excellent

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

The room was ok the walls a little thin but a good stay

• Stayed June 2012

Been to Comfort Inn I-90? Share your experiences!