The staff at the Fairfield Inn Rapid City truly make this property worth staying at. I visit Rapid City monthly for work and the Fairfield Inn is where I want to stay. During the year I will stay at Marriott properties well over 110 nights, from JW Marriotts to Full Service Marriotts to Courtyards, and Rapid City Fairfield Inn goes well beyond any other property to acknowledge my business and make me feel welcome.
The rooms are clean, the food in Sliders is above what you would expect for a hotel restaurant, and the location for the property makes getting around Rapid City easy.
As a platinum premier Marriott member the Rapid City Fairfield Inn ranks as one of my favorites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites can be found right off I-90 (Exit 59) in Rapid City, South Dakota. The property is home to WaTiki: the state's largest indoor park. With 30,000 square feet of slides, winding rivers and other water fun, it's no wonder why WaTiki continues to be a family favorite. The property's location is a comfortable distance from the area's major destinations, including Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Monument, Wind Cave National Park and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites - Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites - Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- Fairfield Inn And Suites - Rapid City
- Fairfield Inn Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Rapid City
- Fairfield Rapid City
- Rapid City Fairfield Inn