“Great frozen yogurt” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #110 of 214 Restaurants in Rapid City
Cuisines: Bakery
Description: We have over 80 different flavors of Cupcakes, a large variety of frozen yogurt and ice cream. Smoothies, hot chocolate bar, homemade waffle bowls, and over 50 different toppings to choose from. We also have specialty cakes!
Hill City, South Dakota
“Great frozen yogurt”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

While out Christmas shopping, I was on my way to TJ Maxx when I saw Smallcakes towards the opposite end of the strip mall and decided to pop in.

I told the young lady at the counter that I had not been there before, and she explained the way it works perfectly. They have an extensive selection of frozen yogurt (I had 3 flavors) and toppings. I also brought 2 cupcakes home. The cupcakes, although pretty, were not the best I'd ever had, but I will visit again.

• Visited December 2013