“One of the "average" ones” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood, Barbecue, Hamburgers
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Knoxville, Tennessee
“One of the "average" ones”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

You can never be sure at Outback if you're at one of the really good ones or one of the "average" ones. This one is average.
The blooming onion was a little greasy, the filet wasn't very tender and the prime rib was just okay. Our waiter Caleb did a good job but we weren't too impressed with the food.

Visited September 2013

• Polish first
Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
“Rapid City Outback is the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

My husband and I eat at this restaurant weekly. We LOVE the food -- it is always consistently excellent, no matter what we order. The steaks are mouth-wateringly delicious. The service is also fantastic. My husband is lactose intolerant and gluten intolerant, and he always has a million restrictions to mention to the servers, which they NEVER mess up. We've never had a bad meal here, plus the service has never been anything but competent and friendly. We also love the happy hour drink specials -- $4 for a 9oz glass of wine is unheard of. Tip: Sit in the bar to avoid noisy children and to have a more relaxing experience altogether. There are nice quiet booths in the bar that are also very spacious. Love this place!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Philip, South Dakota
“worth every penny”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I loved the experience in this local spot. The staff was great especially our server. My friend and I were first-timers so he took time out of his hectic shift to explain the dishes to us. We love everything we ordered though I didn't finish the sweet-potato-and-brown-sugar dessert I ordered. It was a little too rich for me. Furthermore, I find the location of this reastaurant a tad bit confusing. Not an issue though. I still love it!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Durant
“close to hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Food was good as well as service. Appetizer was a little overcooked . But it was just a little ways from our hotel , which was nice after a long day of sightseeing

Visited August 2013
Kelowna, BC
“Outback”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Outback is always good. Rapid City seems to be very busy and very tight for space. The staff made up for the facility down falls. The waitress was very busy but never made us feel rushed. Quite enjoyed it.

Visited August 2013