“Go Carts and Rides for kids” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 63 things to do in Rapid City
rapid city, sd
103 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 188 helpful votes
“Go Carts and Rides for kids”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Go Carts, Bumper Boats, Bouncy Castle, Mini Golf......need I say more? Nothing special, what you would find at any small size amusement park, but fun for kids 12 and under.

Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“a place of fun and excitment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

me and my son loved it he had a wonderful time on the bumper boats and he loved racing against me in the go-karts!!! i give them 2 thumbs up

Visited June 2012
Genoa, Illinois
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Good bang for your buck!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

There's a five ticket package price and a ten ticket package price, and so forth. Tickets can be used for any activity, we opted for bumper boats (not me), and go karts (twice). They sold me seven tickets at the prorated five ticket package price. It was a great time that my kids had a blast at!