I really love this hotel for the price. It's by no means a luxury hotel, but it's clean, comfortable and a very handy location right off the interstate and close to several good restaurants. but the biggest reason I like this hotel is the staff. They are extremely friendly and know my name when I walk in the door and always accomodate my special requests, such as an extra pillow, coffee, etc.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Rapid City
- Americas Best Value Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Rapid City, located on the eastern slopes of the world famous Black Hills in western South Dakota. Our Rapid City hotel is close to a variety of scenic outdoor landscapes and attractions such as Journey Museum, Reptile Gardens, Haines Ave Casino, and Dinosaur Park. We are also near National American University, South Dakota State University, and Oglala Lakota College. Famous local attractions include Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Mountain Memorial, Mammoth Site, Black Hills National Forest, and Spearfish Canyon. Taco John's, IHOP Restaurant, and Hardee's Restaurant are only a few of the restaurants located within half a mile of our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.