“A relaxing property!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 52 Hotels in Rapid City
Billings, Montana
“A relaxing property!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I'm on the road two to three weeks a month. When it's time to put the computer away and turn the phone off I want a great nights sleep in a comfortable atmosphere. I get that 100% of the time with the Rapid City Cambria Suites. I have never been disappointed. In the Cambria Suites you will get an inviting and clean hotel with great accommodations, and a wonderful responsive service team. Rachel and Jasmine are always so helpful with any last minute reservations. I will not stay anywhere else. As the line goes - "They had me at hello," you always feel welcome, like family, at Cambria Suites in Rapid City.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Sam C, General Manager at Cambria Suites Rapid City, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
Since we had you at "hello", I'm pleased that Rachelle and Jasmin took the time to say it! We want our guests to feel at home, and as comfortable as we can possibly make them. We vow that we do our best to keep things clean, comfortable, and friendly, so you will keep wanting to come back. Thank you for staying with us, and for reviewing the property.

Sam Cannon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Plymouth, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Stayed in early march, location is a little off the beaten path and there is not much within walking distance, but that will more than likely change as area develops. Very nice newer hotel. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Lobby was clean, bar area was very nice, food was very good.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thanks for staying with us Ken, and you are correct about our area developing quickly. We recognize that there isn't a whole lot right near the facility, but we do offer a complimentary 24 hour shuttle service anywhere in the city for our guests. We hope you can come back and stay with us again in the near future, and thank you for the feedback.

Plymouth, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

My first time staying with Cambria Suites. I was very impressed with the facility and the hospitality of the staff. The room was impressive, very clean and comfortable. An overnight stay isn't quite long enough to experience all this hotel has to offer. A great experience!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
We hope your first stay won't be your last. Come back soon and stay again, and this time we hope you can stay long enough to experience the full gambit of our facility. Thank you for the review.

Lennox, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

The staff are friendly, the rooms are always top notch, I always sleep great in their beds, and I get a great rate. I haven't been here for a couple months and the desk clerk remembered my first name. I normally stay here about four to five times a year. It don't matter whether it is the sales rep, desk clerk, maintenance, kitchen staff, or cleaning staff. They are always smiling and saying hello.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Love the title, and we agree. We want you to have a great stay, and we want you to stay with us, so why stay anywhere else! We definitely try to leave an impression, and to remember our guests and greet them with a smile. We hope you can return and stay with us again soon.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

This is the best hotel I have stayed at, and I spend on average 75 nights a year in hotels. The hotel staff is very friendly and professional. On top of my room being very clean and comfortable the food at the café tasted delicious. I will be staying here from now on.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Sam C, General Manager at Cambria Suites Rapid City, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
75 room nights a year! That makes your review "glowing" praise! Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us, and for providing us with such a nice review. We look forward to your future visits.

Rapid City, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here after the blizzard in October. We have both stayed in a Cambria before but this was the first time at this one. This one was by far the better. Even with all the snow and salt outside, the lobby and restaurant were clean and inviting. Love the hot tub! The room we were in was a 1 bedroom suite that was perfect! Very clean and had everything we needed.
What makes this hotel super is the staff. You could tell everyone knows the area and how to give great customer service. Dennis, Erin, and Sean were over the top nice. Will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
We very much appreciate that you chose to stay with us, and we are glad we were able to provide you and your boyfriend with an enjoyable experience. Winter storm Atlas was an exciting 3 days for us here at the Cambria, and our biggest fear was that we would be unable to make a full recovery quick enough to avoid failing to meet our guest's expectations. The hot tub seems to get a lot of positive feedback, and it must be due to how crystal clear Dennis keeps it. Thank you for taking the time to review our property, and we hope you can visit us again.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I have been traveling to Rapid City for over 25 years on business and Cambria Suites is the best hotel I have stayed at by far. From the minute I was through the door the gals at the reservation desk are always upbeat and happy to see me. I am as picky as they come, but I have no complaints about my room or bathroom as they are always clean....and smell clean. After I get done working out in the fully equipped fitness center, I like to come back to my room to snack on some of the goodies they put in my gift bag. Thank you to everyone at Cambria Suites who make my monthly trip to Rapid City enjoyable and restful!

Room Tip: Rooms on the north are little more quiet, but not a bad room at the hotel.