“Very clean! Would return” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 52 hotels in Rapid City
Woodbury, Minnesota
“Very clean! Would return”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Good layout for rooms, clean and comfortable. Ample size bathroom. Pool and jacucci area were large but nothing fancy for kids. They were still happy to swim. We got on the road early, so did not have breakfast but that area did look nice. Complimentary coffee brewed in the lobby. Great freeway access.

We had one minor situation and the management was quick to address it. Kudos to them for their commitment to guest satisfaction! I would return and recommend to others.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Sam C, General Manager at Cambria Suites Rapid City, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
We truly appreciate your business, and that you took the time to review our property. I apologize we didn't deliver a "perfect" stay, as that is always our aim. We hope you will return and give us another opportunity.

559 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
SF Bay Area
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

We had a great night sleep and superior service. Rooms very generously sized. Breakfast wait staff were especially nice and accommodating. Breakfast was extra, but worth it. Only downside are no restaurants within walking distance yet, but there's a new restaurant being built close by. Huge jacuzzi for relaxing at the end of the day. All and all a great experience.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
We are so pleased you chose to stay with us, and we are most definately aware that we are a bit away from the "beaten path". The good news is, that is about to change, and our area is under rapid development. We are glad you had a chance to relax in our 12 person hot tub (our chief engineer takes great pride in the crystal clear water in our pool and hot tub). We hope you come back to stay with us again.

Newtown, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Immaculate rooms with 2 flat screen TV's, beautiful bathroom, and the best pillow top mattress I have ever slept on. Wonderful buffet breakfast in the morning and polite staff. Definitely recommend and will stay there again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I agree about our mattresses, after I slept on one I ordered one for my house! We truly appreciate your business, and would love to have you come back to stay with us!

Yankton, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Cambria Suites is a new hotel in Rapid City that is working hard to get things right. I stay in Rapid on business a lot and have tried all the similar hotels. The hotel and its staff really go the extra mile to make your stay a great experiance. From remembering your name, to making sure you have the right type of sweetener and creamer in your room for morning coffee, these guys are great. This hotel has become my favorite. Besides, they are next door to Cabelas!. Makes me wish there were more Cambria Suites hotels in this region.

Room Tip: Never had a bad room
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Sam C, General Manager at Cambria Suites Rapid City, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thanks for noticing our efforts, and thanks for letting us be your hosts while you are in Rapid City. Cabela's is a huge draw for many of our guests, and it is such an asset to be this close. We are always happy to accomodate any of our guests' special requests, so feel free to let us know when you make a reservation if you have any.

Springfield, SD, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

In February I stayed here for the entire month. I was in Rapid City with work. The motel was very clean. The rooms were great. They had lots of room, 2 flat screen TV's, a fridge, everything one could want. This is the 1st motel that had a washer and dryer for the guests to use. I have stayed in a lot of motels since 2000 in Rapid. This was the 1st that had this. They had one of the cleanest pools and hot-tub I have ever seen. The gym was very nice and I visited in many times while there. The restaurant was very nice too. The meals on the menu were great and the portions were sure to fill you up. There was not one but 2 computers for guests to use. All rooms came with AC. All of the staff knew my name due to my long stay. It made it feel like home. The friendliness of the staff was truly awesome. I could go on and on. I would highly recommend this motel to anyone. I have told people at my work on the eastside of the state, that when someone goes out to Rapid, to make sure they stay at Cambria Suites. Another personal reason and for the outdoors folks, it is right next to Cabela's.

Room Tip: A room on the north-side if available is quieter than the south-side due to the interstate if you ar...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Sam C, General Manager at Cambria Suites Rapid City, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are actually planning additional guest laundry facilities, as we had no idea they would be so well received. We also truly appreciate that you are recommending us. We do not take it lightly when a guest endorses us, and we promise not to let you down. Please come back and visit us again, we look forward to extending you are hospitality again.

Clark, South Dakota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

This is one of the best hotels we have visited! Everyone is friendly, accommodations are wonderful. This will be the place we stay the next time we visit Rapid City. Pool and hot tub are great. Food exceptional. Really enjoyed the welcoming hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
WOW! Right back at you. Thank you so much for the wonderful review, and thank you for staying with us. You are the reason, we do what we do. We cannot wait for you to return as our guest.

Sioux Falls
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

The service at this hotel is awesome. From check in to check out the people here care about your comfort. The rooms are some of the nicest I have stayed in. You can really tell when people like where they work, and more so who they work for. leadership and training are very evident here. This has become one of my favorite hotels while traveling for work.
The breakfast is worth a trip in even if you arent staying here.

Room Tip: The king suites on the North side are awesome. Very quiet.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Sam C, General Manager at Cambria Suites Rapid City, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
What a nice review! We do enjoy our guests, and love when it is noticed. Personally, I love doing what I do, and I try to demonstrate that love to my staff, and it is an intrisic pleasure when I see that they enjoy what they do. Thank you so much for noticing, and please come back and stay with us again.

Also, thanks for having breakfast with us.

Sam Cannon

Been to Cambria Suites Rapid City? Share your experiences!