“Very nice place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 52 hotels in Rapid City
Parker, South Dakota, United States
“Very nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Very nice, new hotel. I've stayed here 3-4 times now. Comfortable beds, nice decor, friendly helpful staff, good breakfast. If you're there on a slow night try and get a Choice Priviledges upgrade to one of the "tower suites".

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

569 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights and could not have been happier with our stay. The rooms were immaculate, the beds were incredibly comfortable, and the staff was fantastic (from the front desk to the maintenance crew). Rachelle at the front desk was the sweetest, loveliest lady and a consummate professional and Jennifer should be an official representative and guide for South Dakota. Many thanks for an excellent stay in your beautiful hotel. Don't stay anywhere else in Rapid, seriously!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Apple Valley, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

The new Cambria Suites in Rapid City, SD is a wonderfully relaxing place to stay. The rooms are comfortable and well-appointed. The hotel employees are a joy to work with, all of them friendly and always offering to help. The grounds are immaculate and having a new hotel to stay in when in Rapid City is a real treat. Too many of the other competing properties in the area are well-worn.

I have enjoyed 4 stays at this location since June!

I am certain that you will enjoy your stay at the Cambria Suites!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Brand new, beautiful decor, comfortable beds, quiet room, fast Wi-Fit, convenient simple breakfast (including espresso), and free parking. All for $75/night for a SUITE! Two of the owners, Rex and Kent, were even there on the first night we arrived, and offered us a free glass of wine during happy hour. They were wonderful, terrific Rapid City boosters. Location is not in downtown Rapid City, so dinner options are limited, but there is a great steak house less than a mile away.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Sam C, General Manager at Cambria Suites Rapid City, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our property. I'm glad you got to meet several of the property owners while you were here. We can't wait to have you return as our guest.

Warm Regards,

Worland, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I traveled from Michigan to Rapid City SD in one day making sure to stay at Cambria Suites. I was so impressed with everything, I have no complaints. I was treated very well by staff I felt like they really cared about me enjoying my stay. They even called my room after I checked in to see if I needed anything and if I had any questions. (nice touch) Thanks for making me feel special, I needed it after driving 1100 miles.

Room Tip: Look for the billboards for the right exit the hotel is so new couldnt find it in my GARMIN
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I truly appreciate it when the staff's efforts are recognized, and they strive to show you that you are SPECIAL to us. I personally moved to Rapid City from Michigan, and I know how long the drive is. I hope the rest of your trip was safe and comfortable, and I look forward to meeting you the next time you are here.

Warm Regards,

Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

The staff were very kind and open to talking to us about Rapid City and life in Rapid City and the surrounding areas. The hotel was beautiful and clean. We stayed here November 17th until November 21st. We were in town to see look at potential properties and find out about relocating, but also to visit Mt. Rushmore and the Crazy Horse Memorial. The staff were very helpful. I highly recommend the Cambria Suites.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Sam C, Manager at Cambria Suites Rapid City, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We strive to provide our guests with the highest quality service and the most warm and accommodating service possible.
Palm Beach Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

My sister and I stayed here from Sept. 25-28 while touring Mt. Rushmore, The Badlands etc.
Being a brand, new hotel was a plus,the rooms were lovely, the beds very comfortable and the staff very helpful. The price was very good, also. The manager made it a point to meet us and asked about our stay.
We only had one meal in the restaurant as we thought it not the best value and dined elsewhere.
Would highly recommend it when visiting the area as it is very convenient to all of the major sights.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Cambria Suites Rapid City? Share your experiences!