“Just your normal Days Inn” 4 of 5 stars

Days Inn Rapid City
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   725 Jackson Blvd, Rapid City, SD 57783   |
Ranked #35 of 52 Hotels in Rapid City
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Just your normal Days Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a typical Days Inn - nothing better and nothing worth. I like it, because you know what you get, and it is good value for money. Location is good, although a bit "industrial" feeling. But food outlets, service station etc around the corner. Easy for access to the national parks and recreation areas, both South and to Devil's Tower in WY.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Pierre, South Dakota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

It was average. Would have preferred more variety of breakfast offerings. Would have like a small microwave in the room. A larger table for my computer would have been appreciated too.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We reserved two rooms with two queens with adjoining doors (I went over it several times when I called) but got two rooms both with one queen, not adjoining so had to go back and check in again and ended up with good rooms but were clear across the hotel from each other.
I called and said I take it there are not irons in every room (as I requested) and the response was "yup". Can I get one? "yup". She brought an iron and I asked if it came with an ironing board and she said "you didn't ask for one" then later left it laying in the hallway across the door for my brother to trip on...
I found a great bar attached to the hotel where I thought it would be nice for all of us to meet and unwind after our family gathering and asked how late the bar would be open that night (it was New Year's Eve). She said "at least until midnight". I told her there would be a few of us coming to toast the New Year and she said no problem. Our group agreed to meet at 9:45pm. We all met there only to find the bar locked and them cleaning up.
Other than that, the rooms were big and clean.
Don't leave any personal items on your bed because the maid won't change/make it if you do.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Rapid City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Rapid City

Address: 725 Jackson Blvd, Rapid City, SD 57783
Location: United States > South Dakota > Rapid City
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #35 of 52 Hotels in Rapid City
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Rapid City 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Rapid City Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Rapid City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.