We stayed at this hotel two separate times on our trip "out west," a total of 3 nights, and had good experiences each time. I was surprised to read the recent reviews that said the staff was rude, because we had the exact opposite experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The two rooms we stayed in were clean, and the beds were very comfortable. We went to breakfast at 7 or 7:30 each day, the food was good, and there was no shortage of food. The pool area was great for the kids (and it was fun for us, too!) The only small issue we had was that we didn't get any washcloths in the bathroom one day. I called the front desk and had washcloths within 5 minutes. I booked this hotel 11 months before our stay and read reviews before I booked. Coming back to review it, I am surprised at some of the negative comments. We had a good experience and found it to be above average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our charming countryside decor and comfortable amenities, Country Inn & Suites provides a welcoming atmosphere to Black Hills travelers. We are located centrally between the Black Hills and the Badlands, just a short drive away from the historic Mount Rushmore National Memorial and the Crazy Horse Memorial. Our hotel features fantastic services and facilities, including an indoor swimming pool with 100-foot water slide, complimentary Internet access, a Fitness Center, and a complimentary breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Carlson, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Rapid City
- Country Inn Rapid City
- Rapid City Country Inn