What happened to this hotel?! Stayed here in 2007 and loved it. Returned in June 2013 and things had changed. Carpets in the hallway and in our room were badly stained. They advertise wi-fi but we were on the 4th floor and could rarely access it. When we reported the problem (more than once) were told everything from "I don't know anything about that" to "a lot of people on the 4th floor are reporting trouble". The situation was never resolved. There was a good selection of breakfast items but the food wasn't hot. The shower had hardly any pressure, and twice while showering, the water went completely off for 5 - 10 seconds. Difficult to get hot water in the shower. I must say, except for the comments regarding the wi-fi, the staff was very friendly and helpful. On my next trip to Rapid City, I will not be staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our charming countryside decor and comfortable amenities, Country Inn & Suites provides a welcoming atmosphere to Black Hills travelers. We are located centrally between the Black Hills and the Badlands, just a short drive away from the historic Mount Rushmore National Memorial and the Crazy Horse Memorial. Our hotel features fantastic services and facilities, including an indoor swimming pool with 100-foot water slide, complimentary Internet access, a Fitness Center, and a complimentary breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Carlson, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Rapid City
- Country Inn Rapid City
- Rapid City Country Inn