The quality of the hotel is going downhill fast! The sheets wouldn't stay on the bed, appliances in the room didn't work, we had old, used soap in our room and had to request new soap. We wanted a hot-tub suite, and they gave us a room in which the hot-tub motoer was broken. We have stayed at other AmericInns and been 100% satisfied, but this one was terrible! We could have just as well stayed at the Super 8 for $69.95 a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off I-90 (Exit 59) in Rapid City, South Dakota. While staying at the AmericInn Rapid City hotel, make time to explore the area, including a visit to the incredible Mount Rushmore, the equally inspiring Crazy Horse Monument, Wind Cave National Park, Custer State park, South Dakota casinos and the stunning Black Hills National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, AmericInn Hotels, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rapid City
- Americinn Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Rapid City