During the off season, you can't beat the price of this place. My stay was a little interesting the first morning. I was watching tv and heard a strange noise. I went towards the bathroom and water was pouring from the ceiling. Seems the person above me over flowed their bath tub. The staff was quick to respond to my room and get me moved right away to a suite. The motel is clean, the beds are comfortable, and the breakfast was appreciated. They have a waterside for the pool which is a nice amenity for kids. The rooms are ultra quiet! Only disappointment was the steam room wasn't working. I would happily recommend this motel to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off I-90 (Exit 59) in Rapid City, South Dakota. While staying at the AmericInn Rapid City hotel, make time to explore the area, including a visit to the incredible Mount Rushmore, the equally inspiring Crazy Horse Monument, Wind Cave National Park, Custer State park, South Dakota casinos and the stunning Black Hills National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, AmericInn Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rapid City
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Rapid City