This is a very nice hotel with great rates. We have stayed here previously and had a great experience. This time was not so great.
We are used to sleeping on pillows and the pillows in our room were about 2" thick and should have been tossed along time ago. This made a good nites sleep difficult.
I guess that was a good thing as we had an early morning appointment so had a wake up call so we would not be late. We never recieved the wake up call and fortunately I looked at a clock and we still made the appointment.
So at this point I would reccommend that guests bring a pillow to sleep with and make sure you set your own alarm if time is important. I truly hope that the hotel orders some new pillows and replaces items as they wear out. They need employees who can operate the automated wake up call system I am sure they have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off I-90 (Exit 59) in Rapid City, South Dakota. While staying at the AmericInn Rapid City hotel, make time to explore the area, including a visit to the incredible Mount Rushmore, the equally inspiring Crazy Horse Monument, Wind Cave National Park, Custer State park, South Dakota casinos and the stunning Black Hills National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, AmericInn Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rapid City
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Rapid City