This was our first time staying at an Americinn. The rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. It's located right off the highway which made it an quick in and out the next day getting back on the road. Was very impressed with the people working; they seemed to enjoy their job and treated us with respect. I would definitely stay here again next time I travel through.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off I-90 (Exit 59) in Rapid City, South Dakota. While staying at the AmericInn Rapid City hotel, make time to explore the area, including a visit to the incredible Mount Rushmore, the equally inspiring Crazy Horse Monument, Wind Cave National Park, Custer State park, South Dakota casinos and the stunning Black Hills National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AmericInn Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rapid City
- Americinn Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Rapid City