Good last minute motel with great rates for the area. Decent breakfast. Waffles, biscuits and gravy, and usual stuff for a continental breakfast. A little wild at times but overall a nice stay. We were upgraded last time because of a foul up. Presidential Suite was fun. USA Today in the mornings. Near mall, strip mall and a old Wal-mart.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off I-90 (Exit 59) in Rapid City, South Dakota. While staying at the AmericInn Rapid City hotel, make time to explore the area, including a visit to the incredible Mount Rushmore, the equally inspiring Crazy Horse Monument, Wind Cave National Park, Custer State park, South Dakota casinos and the stunning Black Hills National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AmericInn Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rapid City
- Americinn Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Rapid City