Stayed here for 4 nights in late Oct 2012 as our "base camp" for touring the Black Hills/Badlands region.
- Comfortable and well-appointed room with good bathroom plumbing
- Good climate control system
- Price was right for an off-season stay
- Had to request a "conventional" blanket; was not included in the room as is customarily the case at HGIs
- Bed pillows all too soft, even when doubled-up
- Restaurant cook was clueless as to how to prepare a "scramble" - instead of mixing in (i.e., "scrambling" - hello?) the add-ons (ham, peppers, cheese, etc), he just fixed scrambled eggs and dumped the add-ons on top; and then the next morning I specifically requested the add-ons to be mixed in and he STILL dumped them on top
- Thin walls. We could CLEARLY hear our next-door-neighbor snoring through the wall.
Review title says it all...good but not great. Still, I'd stay here again - none of the above were show-stoppers.