“Great for families!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 53 things to do in Rapid City
Activities: Viewing wildlife
More attraction details
Owner description: World-renowned adventure park, Reptile Gardens is a must-see family attraction no matter what your age. We maintain the finest collection of tropical plants, colorful flowers, and exotic reptiles anywhere - we have more species and subspecies of venomous reptiles than any other zoo or park in the world!
Fort Collins, Colorado
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great for families!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

The whole family REALLY enjoyed Reptile Gardens. The price is reasonable for all that you get. As soon as you get there check the show times for the birds, snakes and alligators. You will definitely want to check these out as they are very entertaining and informative. There are numerous other displays that are well kept and informative. The gift shop is well stocked and there are also many places to get food/drink. Definitely recommend!

Visited June 2012

Saskatchewan
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Definitely worth going...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were here July 2012. It was a very hot day and there was so much to see! Make sure you find out the showtimes [they will inform you at entrance - very helpful] and then plan your day around that. We saw the snake show, bird show and alligator show - all were amazing, funny and informative!

The prairie dogs, tortises and indoor areas can be seen around show times. We thought it was a great day and the grounds are beautiful. There's a little kid play area too if you need to take a break from the walking or stroller sitting.

Visited July 2012
Denver, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I've traveled to Reptile Gardens on multiple occasions. This time, like always, I had a great time. I loved seeing all the different animals and reptiles. Of course, this late in the year it was limited what we could see but it was still a blast. Just don't get beat by the chicken at tic-tac-toe or you will never live it down!

Visited October 2012
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Whodathought?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Saw billboards & figured it had to be a little like "Bedrock" in AZ. Not so! Amazing collection of reptiles. Gorgeous snakes, Komodo dragon, monitor lizards. Very pretty grounds. A great experience.

Visited July 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“You don't have to have kids to enjoy it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

My first trip to Reptile Gardens was more than 40 years ago! I have enjoyed taking my kids and look forward to taking grandkids one day. In the meantime, my husband and I continue to appreciate the return of a sense of wonderment when we visit. (I have always been fascinated by reptiles so it is a natural for me).

Visited September 2012