“Best Mini Golf Course I've Played!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Fun & Games in Rapid City
Mount Zion, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best Mini Golf Course I've Played!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband and I played this course while on vacation and had an amazing time! The course is the best maintained course I think I have ever seen. It is full of fun facts and amazing flowers and landscaping along the way. If I were ever close to the area again I would go back. I know some people complained it's a little pricey, and maybe so, but I've been to courses for that price that were horrible before, so I would gladly pay it for Pirates Cove. I honestly had more fun here than at Mount Rushmore! Haha!

Plano, Texas
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great Attraction!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

This is one of the most "well kept" Mini golfs that I have been to. Oddly located in front of a Walmart but the grounds are really lush green and lots of flowers. There is a surprise at the beginning of the course (I won't ruin it for you). Cool pirate scenes also. A bit on the expensive side.

Madison, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We stayed next door at Days Inn and decided to walk over and play. It was a great time and the course was challenging and fun. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.

Great Falls, Montana
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Kids love it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I didn't like the location but the kids love the theme and playing gold. They have a military discount. We will go back. Prices are good.

Visited August 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

very fun and a must do in rapid! have tried many mini gulfs and this is by far the best! prices are fair and is for sure worth it! if you have time, do it!