“Lots of fun, pleasantly surprised” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 35 Attractions in Rapid City
Type: Mysterious Sites
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: You'll wonder how it all works at this mysterious attraction where you can stand on the walls and balls roll uphill. The 30-minute tour will amaze and delight adults and children of all ages.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
39 attraction reviews
“Lots of fun, pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I’ll admit, I didn’t have high hopes going into the Cosmos Mystery House. It looked like a pure tourist trap to me, but my daughter really wanted to do it. I was pleasantly surprised. This place was not too expensive (kids under 12 are free). The tour was a little over half an hour and was pretty darn neat. I won’t spoil the tour but if you have a free hour I would say stop on by and check it out. I would say it was worth the money spent.

Fargo, North Dakota
10 attraction reviews
“Absolute Must See”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Go here, you will never experience anything like this anywhere else. Have been there several times and love it each time. Love to bring new people to the experience.

Fargo, North Dakota
10 attraction reviews
“Must go here if you are in Black Hills!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

This place is like nothing you will ever experience. It is a definate must for your vacation to the Black Hills. It will make your trip very memorible. I can't even begin to explain this place. I have been in the area several times, each time I have to go. I love bringing new people to share the expereince. Our 4 teenagers loved it!!

Valley City, North Dakota
15 attraction reviews
“Silly”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

This might be a good place to take little kids, but it is not very believable for an adult. And is quite expensive. Nice gift shop though, all kinds of crazy stuff in there.

shelby twp.
7 attraction reviews
“typical tourist attraction”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

It was odd that we were the only two people on a off season and they made us wait for the tour instead of just geiing started. The place was interesting.

Visited October 2012