“Great for kids, adults be prepared to get dizzy!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 65 things to do in Rapid City
More attraction details
Owner description: You'll wonder how it all works at this mysterious attraction where you can stand on the walls and balls roll uphill. The 30-minute tour will amaze and delight adults and children of all ages.
Negril, Jamaica
20 attraction reviews
“Great for kids, adults be prepared to get dizzy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I remember doing this as a kid over 20 years ago and it was fun. My father insisted that I had to take my husband when we went. It was still fun as an adult but I think it's much more awe inspiring for kids.

I do get dizzy quite easy and I was dizzy of most of the tour.

Visited June 2012

Canandaigua, New York
19 attraction reviews
“A lot of fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

The illusions were amazing. Still can not figure some of them out, soooooo maybe it is a cosmic force?????????? :0

3 attraction reviews
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

The whole family was amazed by the weird things going on here. Kids got to dig for geodes which they loved and were great souvenirs!! Friendly staff and kids under 11 are free!!

Markleville, Indiana
10 attraction reviews
“Gotta see it once”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

While your here you gotta see this place one time. Little different and some good laughs. Guide made it fun.

Moorhead, Minnesota
9 attraction reviews
“This place is unique”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

We were intrigued by the info on their website and made it a stop on our trip. It is unique and could really mess with one's mind. I did think it was a bit short on time. It wasn't a huge attraction. We were done in a half hour. But my kids did enjoy it a lot.