Just stayed for three days and found this hotel centrally located, with a beautiful central atrium and waterfall and two indoor jacuzzis and pool which I unfortunately did not have time to enjoy. I stayed in a two room suite which was nicely appointed, roomy and quiet. My room had a refrigerator, two TV flat screens, microwave and soft clean bedding with a wonderful mattress. The amenities were average as we're the bathroom fixtures. The hotel dining room serving breakfast was excellent with good food at reasonable prices. I appreciated all service personnel at this facility, the employees at the front desk, and servers in the dining room. I enjoyed the happy hour the last night there...they had $5 beers and $5 pulled pork sandwiches which were HUGE, too big for just happy hour, and phenomenal! What a treat! The elevators weren't all working, but other than that I would recommend this property if you are going to Rapid City. There was plenty of close parking and it seemed like a friendly neighborhood.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Rapid City - Rushmore Plaza Hotel Rapid City
- Holiday Inn Rapid City - Rushmore Plaza Hotel
- Holiday Inn Rapid City
- Rapid City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you want to relax in luxury, site see, shop, or be entertained-the Rushmore Plaza Holiday Inn is the place where first impressions are just the beginning. Legendary service, memorable events, extraordinary! You ll have room to work, relax and make the most of your day. Amenities such as free high speed Internet, work center, plush towels and luxurious bedding mean every night is a great night and every day starts right. You can take a dip in our pool or relax with a cool one at the Fountain Court Lounge. And when it s time to dine, we have your favorite dish in the Grille. Located only minutes from some of the most spectacular sites in the world including, Mt. Rushmore National Memorial, Wind Cave National Park, Badlands National Park, Crystal Cave National Monument and Crazy Horse Monument puts us in the center of all the attractions. In addition, to those sites, Sturgis home of the Sturgis Motorcycle Classic and Deadwood are also only minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, IHG, Venere, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Rapid City - Rushmore Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.