“Great staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 52 hotels in Rapid City
Sioux Falls
“Great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Staff are really nice people. The rooms have big screen tvs. Pool is nice too. I stay here once a week every month. I like it here..............................................................................................................

• Stayed October 2012

257 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

the floor in the room needed to be cleaned. Three big spots on the floor.
I do like the hot tub it is the only thing That I go to that place for. NOTE if there is no hot tub I will not stay. It hepls with my back on long drives./

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Pam B, General Manager at Days Inn Rapid City, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you enjoy our hot tub. However, I am so sorry you did not find everything in your room to be satisfactory. We have been working on getting all of our carpets professionally cleaned, as we do every year when the busy summer season comes to an end. Please contact me directly. I would like to know which room you were in, so that I can verify whether or not it has been done yet.
Again, Thank you for your review. Customer feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues have already been addressed. We look forward to accommodating you in the future.

Been to Days Inn Rapid City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Rapid City

Address: 1570 N LaCrosse St, I-90 Exit 59, Rapid City, SD 57701
Location: United States > South Dakota > Rapid City
#7 Business Hotel in Rapid City
#14 Family Hotel in Rapid City
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Rapid City 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
Rapid City Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Rapid City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.