“Best stay for the Hockey Family” 4 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #16 of 52 Hotels in Rapid City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Sioux City, Iowa, United States
“Best stay for the Hockey Family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

Had a really nice visit to Rapid for son's hockey team. Hotel was clean and met all of our expectations! Fabulous price for the night, too! Team liked the breakfast and the pool! So glad they were willing to accommodate the team and their families - reservations were a dream! They also provided help with hockey association - you don't find that very often - wish more hotels in South Dakota did that!! Overall - great place and will stay there again!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Rockyford, SD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

I do alot of business travel to Rapid City, SD, where there are many hotel/motel accommodations available. I always choose the Days Inn on North Lacrosse Street not only because of the clean and comfortable rooms and their affordable rates, but because the staff there treat me as their friend, not as their customer. They always have a smiling face, they treat me with respect, they go out of their way to make me feel at home, they are just outstanding. I encourage all travelers to stay at Days Inn on Lacrosse Street, one stay there and you always go back!!! (P.S., the date of travel only allows me to pick one month, I stay there at least once every month!!)

Room Tip: Every room I slept in was outstanding! The lobby area is reminds me of home!
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

I have stayed at many hotels in Rapid City, however, I have yet to find one that can compare to Days Inn. I was impressed with the service from the moment I stepped in the door. During registration, without asking, I was upgraded rooms. I was treated as VIP an felt very welcomed. The rooms are also second to none. I advise you to check this place out for yourself!

• Stayed December 2011
rapid city
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2011

It was Christmas Eve and we were in Rapid from out of town. Our plans of where to stay fell through so i called and spoke with JR at the front desk. He was very helpful and got us an affordable rate. After we checked in he was so accomidating and very nice. The rooms were very clean and the shower hot, exactly what we hoped for! The breakfast sounds wonderful. I will definitely stay here again! Thank you JR and Days Inn for saving our Christmas Eve!!

Room Tip: The 2 queen beds was large enough for our family. Our 3 kids (5, 4 and 2) shared a bed and my husban...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Boonsboro, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011

Great suite with hot tub!! Clean and front desk was very helpful!!! Young man, Andy showed us all ammenties of room and mentioned local flare we would enjoy! Like having your own conceirge Great value! Enjoyed the breakfast was up and running by 5:45 am... Will stay again.

Room Tip: liked the big suite with hot tub!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011

This is one of the best hotels that I have stayed in. It was very clean and the beds were very comfortable and it was quiet even with kids and pets in the rooms near us and we did not hear them at night. The staff was super friendly and very accommodating.

• Stayed November 2011
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2011

Great Value and exceptional staff. We were very happy with the price and the very clean room. The staff was excellent and very helpful and friendly. After check-in and seeing the room we immediately reserved our room for another night. Another great point in our option is this location being pet friendly-with a great rate for pets. We will continue to use this hotel whenever we need rooms in Rapid City.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Rapid City? Share your experiences!