“Clean, Friendly and Great Room” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save!
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Clean, Friendly and Great Room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

We were upgraded to a suite with a pleasant view. There did not appear to be many restaurants in the area. Another pet peeve is the lobby entrance - hard doors to open if you're carrying luggage. Nevertheless we slept well and were able to open the windows! I give ita 8/10.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
evemendez, General Manager at Hampton Inn North Sioux City, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at our Hampton Inn. We appreciate your business and hope to be of service to you in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We were running late and stopped at this Hampton Inn, which looked good from the outside and in the lobby. We checked in and went to our room without asking if they allows dogs and pets in the rooms, (my mistake)! After preparing for bed, with our sleep clothes on, as I took my medication, I smelled the smell of a dog! I ask my wife is she ask the front desk about allowing dogs and cats to sleep in the rooms and on the beds, she told me she thought I ask.....Big mistake! The room smelled like a dog, I had black socks on as I walked on the carpet and my socks were covered with dog hair. My wife became congested and began to sneeze (she has allergies to pet hair! We had a miserable remainder of the night and will never make this mistake again!

Room Tip: More likely than not, PETS HAVE SLEPT IN YOUR BED if you stay at this hotel!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
estevenson, General Manager at Hampton Inn North Sioux City, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry our pet policy did not meet your needs. We are a pet-friendly hotel and do allow small pets in our hotel. We do our best to service all guest room after each stay and take extra care since we do allow pets. Your comments will help us to improve our policies and better serve our guests in the future. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Travelers are raving about these North Sioux City hotels

Denver, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

This hotel is in a very poor location, the carpets were filthy (or feet stuck to the carpet it the room), and we (my wife, my 3 month old daughter that slept in a crib -supplied by the hotel, and I) were cover in bug bites the next morning. We noticed many spiders in the common areas of the hotel! We checked our room, but it was so dark we had to use a flashlight from the car. I would never stay here again and would probably never consider a Hampton.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
estevenson, General Manager at Hampton Inn North Sioux City, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance. We work closely with a professional pest control company to address and rectify any pest situation that might occur. I’m also working closely with our housekeeping staff to ensure they’re following our strict protocol for servicing guest rooms. We have reviewed your comments with our staff and have addressed the situation. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I’m so sorry. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions or concerns.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

The hotel was clean, and the room was large. The price was also right, but that is about the end of the positives. The location in North Sioux City is pretty scary. The room, though large was kind of outdated with very thin walls - could hear every step of the people above us.
The front desk staff did not welcome us at all and basically ignored us until housekeeping intervened on our behalf.
Overall would recommend staying away from north sioux city if possible.

Room Tip: top floor a must
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
estevenson, General Manager at Hampton Inn North Sioux City, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
I’m so glad you enjoyed your large and fresh guest room. We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and welcoming staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. I’ve alerted the front desk staff to your feedback to ensure better guest service. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.
St. Louis, MO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

This is your average Hampton Inn. The location is not the best for places to eat but it is easy to find and near the highway. The room was clean and comfortable. The lobby was clean as well as the common area and breakfast area. The help were all very nice. The young lady at the check in desk made a point of telling us that if we were not satisfied that we would not be expected to pay for our room. We had no problems at all. I would stay here again if traveling in the area.

• Stayed June 2012
Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn while traveling throughthe Sioux City area. We appreciate your business and hope that we will see again very soon.
nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Opening the door to our room was an excellent surprise! Our bed was a king sized with pillow-top, there was a couch, stair-step excercise equipment, a whirlpool with rolled up towels for our use, wide screen t.v, several pillows neatly placed on our bed with a smaller one as well. Everything was clean, spacious, and everything in its place!

Room Tip: Get a whirlpool room which has all the convieniences one could ask for!!Very well worth the money sp...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
And you have ours! We love to hear all comments and are glad to hear we helped seal your vote. I hope we can be of service to you in the very near future.
Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

I stay in lots of Hampton Inn's and this is the first one where the hostess in the breakfast area, never cracked a smile, never said hello, moved like a snail, cold oatmeal, stale coffee, had to be asked to bring out more food, spent more time watching the clock then taking care of her job.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn North Sioux City? Share your experiences!