“Terrible service” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Mobile, Alabama
“Terrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

I visited with my family on a Thursday night. We waited for our food for 2 hours ( I would have left except that it was too late to get seated anywhere else). A tour bus had arrived around the same time that we did and we could have understood the delay, but our server did not check on us even once during this time. Every water glass had been drained and none of the drinks that we ordered were served. After the tour group had their order taken, had their food served, and paid their tickets, the server came back to ask what we ordered. Food was over priced, uninteresting, and slow. The manager did not make any attempt to make things right. Don't go here.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

57% Recommend
Arkansas
“Good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Good breakfast place. The furnishings are getting pretty worn, but the staff works hard and is on top of things.

Visited July 2012
Pineville, Missouri
“GOOD FOOD”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

GREAT FOOD AND HUGE PORTIONS! Loved their salad bar! Fair prices! Place could use a good remodel job though..some of the seats were torn.

Visited July 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
“Delicious milkshakes!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

We were passing through on vacation and stopped here for lunch. All the food was delicious, fresh, hot, homemade American diner fare. But the highlight was the milkshakes! We happened to sit close to where the kids could watch the waitress make our milkshakes, from scratch, in an old fashioned machine, one that mixed the ingredients in a metal canister. They were fascinated, and the milkshakes were absolutely delicious! A highlight of this meal!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hager City, Wisconsin
“Filthy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

After seeing the signs on I-90 as we were driving from the Badlands to Mitchell on our way home from a Black Hills vacation, I thought it would be a good place to eat. It touts AAA approved....have the AAA ever been there????? This place negates any AAA recommenation in my book!
The food was OK but pricey. Even tho the place was nearly empty, service was slowwwwwww.... I had a burger on Indian fry bread...thought I'd try something different... The burger was huge, and cooked well. Tasted OK. My husband had a fish sandwich that was also "OK"... The kicker came when I went to the bathroom on our way out. OMG it was so filthy!!! A sign over the toilet said to hold down the handle till the toilet finished flushing.....which it hadn't done a full 3 minutes of holding! The state of the BR made me very concerned what the kitchen might look like...not sure I want to know....
Don't stop here...move on down the road...like outa Murdo!

• Visited June 2012