“Wonderful recommendation!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 46 restaurants in Mitchell
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
“Wonderful recommendation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch as we were heading out west, based on a review we'd read. After a quick drive-by of the Corn Palace, we had a lovely, satisfying, delicious meal. My husband had the Reuben and I had the club. We were both happy! I'd also highly recommend the cole slaw as a side. Coffee is fresh and good. I would go out of my way for thIs spot!

88% Recommend
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Neat coffee shop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Great atmosphere, good menu, good selection, friendly people. Can even get a glass of wine if you are out with the girls! Easy to find on main street.

Visited June 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“rNice stop on way to Mt. Rushmore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

Cafe Teresa is an easy to find spot with nice food and nice local atmostphere. Karmen, the owner, took our counter order and served us with personsonality and a welcoming smile. We really enjoyed our lunch before hitting the cheesiness of the corn palace. I'd go again and the locals obviously do.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bloomington, IL
“Great place for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012 via mobile

I had the Reuben panini. Excellent. Nice spot. Great local eating establishment. Can be busy. I went one other time but line was long.

purgatory, mn
“Great local hangout”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

Cafe Teresa is a nice little cafe in downtown Mitchell. If you want "real food," this is the place for you. I had the grilled cheese sandwich and was pleasantly surprised to receive a panini with cheddar and I believe Provolone melted with pesto...yummy! And the pasta salad side was a nice touch.

The ambiance is nice and the restaurant is clean. However, their service is super slow. We went for a late lunch and the sandwiches took quite a long time. But worse, four people in our party ordered coffee beverages to go with their meal and these came out after the sandwiches. Also, we didn't necessarily receive warm, welcoming service - it was more robotic.

Prices seem high for a place where you order at the counter, even though they deliver the food to your table.

• Visited May 2012