“Great riding!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Equestrian Trails, Tours, Outdoors
3 attraction reviews
“Great riding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Our family of six (four kids ages 6-9) went on an hour long ride with Andy leading. The trail, through on old gold mining area, was beautiful and interesting. The horses were well trained and Andy showed his experience. Highly recommend.

Visited August 2013

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Andy, just stick to guiding!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Just make sure you speak with the girls at the barn. I spoke with Andy twice and confirmed our reservation. When we arrived, the girls had no idea. It was our last day so we missed out which truly disappointed my 4 year old (and myself).

Chicago, Illinois
“Thumbs up!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We visited Andy's Trail Rides in July. Great place to take the family for a horseback riding adventure! He even accommodates the little ones, so everyone gets to enjoy the ride.

Fairfield, Connecticut
41 attraction reviews
“new location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I was so excited to get a ride with Andy as we take many many trail rides a year. I was so disappointed when we got there are we were told that Andy would not be bringing us out. The two girls who took us out were lovely and sweet but after reading the reviews I thought Andy would bring us himself. It was a nice ride but we found out it is a new location so we don't know what the other location was like but this location was ok. I have been on much prettier rides.

Phoenix, AZ
5 attraction reviews
“Great cross country ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

This was quite an experience although I don't them my rear will ever be the same! Took a 4 hour ride through the Black Hills on some feisty yet well trained horses. Into the back country with beautiful scenery, crossing creeks galloping through fields. Some of the best scenery yet. Even took us to a hideway hole in the hills where we ate our snacks. Nice guide, very young girl who could have been Annie Oakley was our guide, though young very experienced and with her dad. Was a wonderful day will not soon forget

Visited June 2013