“Great Steak, Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Kadoka
Cuisines: American
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Great Steak, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Small menu - and its all steak with only jumbo fried shrimp as their fish option. But the steak is excellent! I had the filet mignon and I could cut it with a butter knife. Great little salad bar. Ate at the bar both times I was there and the ladies behind the bar were just super sweet and fun. And the locals are too funny. (You will easily be picked out of the crowd as a tourist- just beware)

Visited October 2013

Napoleon, Michigan
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stopped into Club 27 late at night for grub. Kitchen was closed but the beer was closed. The bar tender/owner was a great guy full of information. He even let us tent camp in the front yard of the bar. Anyone looking for good people and good company needs to stop. Two thumbs up!!

• Visited August 2013
“A diamond in rough”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stopped at this restaurant at 8:30pm on our way from MT Rushmore and had the best steak ever!!! The place did not have a menu instead they were having cook you own 12oz and potatoes and salad on the side all for $15. I could not believe it! I would have paid for the same amount and kind of food at a minimum $30. Great food, great value and very nice people. If my travels ever bring me back here, this is the place I'll be having my dinner. Highly recommend.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Just what we needed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

This was a very good place! Food was good and prices very reasonable. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Just what we needed after a long day on the road.

I'll be back to the club 27 next time I travel through.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cambridge
“Prairie Gem off I-90”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

While traveling back from Mount Rushmore we were eastbound on I-90, and looking for a place to eat dinner. We saw signs for a gas station in Kadoka, South Dakota, and pulled off the interstate just to see if there might be an open restaurant, since it was after 8 pm. We were told about Club 27 on Business I-90.

When we arrived we found what appeared to be a club, but once we went inside we found a combination restaurant, club, and mini-casino. They were having live music that night for their little dance floor, and it appeared that everyone in a several county area was there.

We were greeted promptly by very friendly staff. The menu was classic roadhouse fare, and the prices were very reasonable. My husband and I each ordered a Rib-eye (14 ounces for under $20 with all the extras). My daughter has wheat allergy, and she was able to order some great food, while the grandkids each ordered hamburgers.

The food was fantastic, the staff were very friendly and attentive, and the live music was a great little added bonus!

• Visited May 2013