We stayed at the. Mountain View Lodge for 5 nights. It was a great value and a good location to tour the Black Hills. We enjoyed the free breakfast (cereal, toast, bananas, and coffee) and had a fire in the fire pit at night. (Wood was $2.50 a bundle and burned nicely). The staff was very friendly and attended to our every need. The deck in front of the lodge was a nice place to relax after a day of sight seeing. Thanks for making our stay enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your Black Hills vacation at our lodge and cabins within minutes to Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Custer State Park and several area attractions, ride on the Mickelson trail or kick back at Sheridan lake 2 miles away, then save money, cookout on our covered deck, and enjoy the scenic hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Mountain View Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain View Lodge & Cabins Hotel Hill City
- Mountain View Lodge And Cabins
- Mountain View Hotel