“Fun” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 12 Activities in Hill City
Type: Wineries, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: Stop in and try our South Dakota-made wines, gourmet menu selections and artisan packaged products. Our award-winning wines, which are all made within feet of our tasting counter, feature many native and locally-grown grapes and fruits, as well as traditional wine grapes. Our kitchen uses fresh, local produce to create gourmet meals that complement our wines. Come and enjoy our beautiful setting for special events or for a relaxing stop while visiting the Black Hills.
Aurora
7 attraction reviews
“Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

Made a stop here. Not much of a wine drinker. Five free samplings with friendly staff. Brought home 4 different wines and the makings for wine chillers. Can't wait to try.

Visited June 2012

Denver, Colorado
17 attraction reviews
“Loved the Rhubarb wine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

We stopped in after seeing their billboards around town and we were happy we did. We are not big wine drinkers but did try the Rhubarb wine and we both love it! We bought a couple of bottles and a bottle of a pear wine called Poker Face that my husband liked.
They do free tastings which I appreciate.

Bismarck, North Dakota
“Went in for a taste....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

...left with a case! Went with my mother-in-law for a break from the family vacation. It was relaxing and fun. We loved all the wines so we brought plenty of samples home.

Indiana
“Nice stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

They have some nice wines, and the have great names so they make a good gift to take home for friends and family. The tasting bar was small compared to other wineries I have visited. They have a ton of space dedicated to the cafe and seating, in my mind some of that space would be better used to promote the wine. We did not have a chance to try the food, but it looked very goodl The wines we tried were great!

Atlanta, GA
26 attraction reviews
“Amazing wines, great service & shop/atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

I was impressed by every wine I tried here (I paid extra to try all 15, but you get 5 free tastings). I expected the typical sweet wine you find in touristy shops (I prefer a drier wine) but this was great stuff! The shop had a lot of cool and fun merchandise to look at, and there was a restaurant but I did not eat there. Service was amazing, friendly and knowledgeable! I would go back again next time I'm in the area.