“Good, wholesome, family entertainment. Good food. Friendly people.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Circle B Ranch Chuckwagon Supper & Western Music Show

Type: Performances
Attraction Details
Dublin, Ohio
59 attraction reviews
“Good, wholesome, family entertainment. Good food. Friendly people.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

Talk with Dan, the wood carver. The man is amazing and inspirational. The overall experience is very good and definitely something to include in a trip to the Black Hills.

Visited August 2011

Appleton, wi
22 attraction reviews
“Very fun family attraction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011 via mobile

We loved this place! Our daughter-8 and son-13 enjoyed this. There were enough to do before and the food was tasty and hot. All of our food-different choices-were all good. The cowboy show was entertaining and fun. Definitely a recommended stop.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 attraction reviews
“Had a great time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

We met a family on our way out to Rapid City who highly recommended Circle B Chuckwagon Supper and Western Show. They said it was a great place and not as crowded as some to the Chuckwagons in the Rapid City area. It was perfect.

Visited August 2011
Richmond, Virginia
“Wow what a great time - please go and support this family buisness!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

My young kids had a blast! My wife and daughter did the horse trail ride before dinner and they both are still talking about it. My six year old daughter was able to ride a horse by herself and had the best time. Apparently her horse jumped over a little creek during the 45 minute ride and to her it was the best thing ever!!!" We arrived at 2pm for the trail rides but it was kind of a long wait between when that ended and when everything else actually started up at the ranch (430pm).

The food was REALLY good. I was not expecting it but the beef and bison were top notch and all the fixings such as the rolls, beans, desert, and peaches were unbeatable. Please take your family to this attraction while visiting the Black Hills. The food was great, the employees were great, and the atmosphere was great. When they ask at the serving line whether you want baked or sMASHED potatoes they really mean it. The server found great joy in smashing the potatoe on your plate and watching it go everywhere. Again- great family times and great food!!!!! Please visit and enjoy what they have to offer.

Visited July 2011
Chicago, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
“Worth it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

This was a really fun experience. Nice place - clean and kept up very well. Lots of activities for kids so go early: trail rides, pony rides, gold panning, etc. . . The food was actually a lot better than I expected - I had the beef and thought it was really good as were the biscuits and spice cake. Drink choices are meager (well water or lemonade come with dinner, you can buy rootbeer and other soda) so I wished I'd brought my own bottled water. No adult beverages that I could find. Unfortunately my crew was tired so we left before the after-dinner show but I wish we could've stayed.

Visited July 2011