We stayed for 4 nights and it was a nice relaxing experience. We were very near the pool area but we didn't hear very much even with a bunch of kids using it. We took advantage of the laundry room before we left for the rest of our journey. The staff was very friendly, courteous and helpful. Our room was kept immaculate and was a welcome sight after returning from a day sightseeing. The free breakfast bar was very clean and offered just about something for everyone. It was kept constantly stocked by staff. I do agree with one other reviewer that the room should be larger, especially during inclement weather when you can't sit on the outside deck. We would definitely stay here again and highly recommend the hotel..
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hill City Hotel Hill City
- Comfort Inn Hill City Hotel
- Comfort Inn Hill City
- Hill City Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Inn Hill City is located less than 15 mins from both Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse National Monuments, in the Heart of the Beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota. We are conveniently located in Hill City with delectable restaurants, lovely art galleries, the 1880 Train, specialty shops, and more within walking distance. We serve the largest hot, fresh breakfast in the area, with eggs, bacon or sausage, biscuits & gravy, fresh waffles, fruit, bagels, Danishes, muffins, donuts, toasts, and more EVERY morning from 6:30 to 9:30 AM. Beautiful scenery and quiet relaxation await you at the Quality Inn Hill City, SD! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.