“TERRIABLE BUFFET EVEN WORSE STAFF” 1 of 5 stars

605-578-3670
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 17 Attractions in Deadwood
More attraction details
Owner description: Gaming tables featuring Black Jack, Let It Ride and Three Card Poker, plus 225 slot machines and cutting-edge interactive games keep risk-takers fully entertained.
Watertown, South Dakota
“TERRIABLE BUFFET EVEN WORSE STAFF”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

The buffet looked great tasted terriable and was cold. The buffet is 18.95 which I dont mind paying if the food is good and warm. I told the server our food was cold and she just kept saying she didnt know what I meant over and over so I put my turkey in her hand and she said its not hot but its all right and proceedes to yell at me. She then got the manager and she was even meaner which I didnt think was possiable. I offered to pay for the salad that my mom ate and she proceedes to raise her vocie so the other 10 people in the restaurant cold hear her and said thats fine just go. I dont care if the food was pipping hot I was taught you dont agure with the customer and to top it off I was saying sorry for complaing because I hate doing it. We went down the street and had a hamburger and onion rings served on a paper plate but it was good and the service was great. Please dont ruin your night and go here.
The restaurent we then ate at is mustang salleys.

Visited November 2012

Grottoes, Virginia
24 attraction reviews
“It's a Casino”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

If you are looking for gambling, this is a casino. The Silverado is not far from many of the areas hotels. We stayed at the Comfort Inn Gulches of Fun which was serviced by a trolly to the down town area where the Silverado is located.

The upstairs is the casino area and down stairs is a buffet restaurant. As part of our bus tour we had a prepaid dinner buffet at the Casino and three hours to kill. For folks who are not into gambling three hours to kill here can be spread out between the buffet and sitting in the casino just people watching.

Sioux Falls, SD
34 attraction reviews
“Great Buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is where the patrons of the Franklin eat - excellent selection, above average preparation. Get in early as it gets crowded.

Austin, Texas
12 attraction reviews
“buffet”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I tried the lunch buffet because it featured prime rib. The prime rib was absolutely tasteless. The carver insisted it was oven roasted, but it had the texture and flavor of micro wave cooking, and it was lukewarm. The rest of the selections on the buffet were good...very good for a buffet line. But the meal was priced for the prime rib and not worth it. Had I not paid the premium for prime rib, I would have given the buffet a four rating. The wait staff was well trained and very courteous. All this said, I will not return to this buffet the next time I am in Deadwood.

oxford
3 attraction reviews
“Great!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I actually stayed at the hotel across the road which is very dated but full of character.
The casino has everything you need (slots, tables and bars),
Ok it's not Vegas but that's what's so good about it, no glitz or glamour just old fashioned gambling hall.
Go with an open mind and enjoy it.
The buffet was very busy but was worth the wait especially the crab legs and prime rib.