“Wow.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 52 Restaurants in Deadwood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Deadwood Grille and it's adjoining bar, called Oggie's Sports Bar which also serves food, are located in the Lodge at Deadwood. Wonderful food to tell others about!
“Wow.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I went here on a Wednesday with my boyfriend. We were seated immediately and our server was with us immediately. We started out with an appetizer (angus kabobs). These were very good. We also got a whiskey sirloin and 12 oz. ribeye. With the entrees you have a choice of soup or salad. We both got the tomato and mozerella salad. They were delicious and fresh. Once we got our entrees we cut into the steaks and they were perfectly cooked. They were also very delicious. The plate had a beautiful design. After dinner we both got desert to go. My boyfriend got their bread pudding ( I did not like but he loved it) and I got their creme brulee. It was the best i have ever had. once our bill came it turned out to be $78. this was a resonable price considering the quality of the food. If you come here I would suggest requesting megan. she is an amazing server, with a lot of experience it seems.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Excellent food, great service, stunning atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We took a large group to this restaurant for a nice family meal. Everyone's meal was excellent and we ordered everything from salads to pizza to ribs. Kids meals were also very good. Our waitress was incredibly attentive. The restaurant/lodge itself is beautiful.

• Visited June 2013
Quebradillas, Puerto Rico
“SURPRICE CASINO COWBOY TOWN STEAK NIGHT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I visit this restaurant located at The Lodge at Deadwood Hotel and Casino one week ago and the whole experience was excellent with only slow service from our waiter otherwise food was good , we start with the Crab Bisque soup , Chicken Tortilla soup and the Burgundy Mushrooms , delicious and well cooked and later we order as main dishes the Lamb Chops , Filet Oscar ,Ribeye 12 onz. , The Grille Pork Chop and the New York Strip , all exquisite and we finish with the Crème Brulee and Panna Cotta as desserts , after we found this restaurant and casino in this old western South Dakota town we enjoy every minute that night , don't miss this place in Deadwood.

“Very nice meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

After a long day of traveling my mom and I stopped here to have a nice dinner. We both enjoyed the crab bisque, it was served piping hot and had a great flavor. I had the whiskey sirloin and my mom had the grilled pork chop. Though I ordered my steak medium rare, it was still a bit too bloody for my tastes, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. The grilled pork chop was amazing. No complaints at all. The creme brûlée at the end of the meal was perfect. Our waitress was nice and took good care of us. The restaurant looked great, even though it was a bit chilly. Definitely would visit again!

Nemo, South Dakota, United States
“Fabulous Fillets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Located in The Lodge in Deadwood, my friends and I had a great meal at the Deadwood Grille. I ordered the fillet mignon and I must say it was the best fillet that I ever had--melt in your mouth, cut with a fork. Waiting staff was pleasant and accommodating. Great wine selection served in the appropriate Ridel glasses, pleasant atmosphere, all around nice establishment. A bit pricey but worth the cost if you're look for fine dining.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Deadwood Grille? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Deadwood Grille, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.