“Another great meal” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 51 Restaurants in Deadwood
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Northern Italian Steakhouse
South Dakota
“Another great meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

We've eaten here before and the food continues to be excellent. We both had pasta this time and enjoyed those. Good salads and bread basket. The have a decent wine list. The staff is very pleasant. Definitely the nicest place we have eaten in Deadwood and the food is consistently good. It wasn't very busy on the Sunday night when we were there and the food came very quickly. It's upstairs of Saloon 10 so can be kind of hard to find, but definitely worth looking for!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Custer, South Dakota
“The scallops were perfect!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

We arrived early for our reservation, they were busy but seated us right away. Service was average, not slow, not exceptional, just okay. We had 2 appetizers, the bruschetta and a seafood app with shrimp and scallops. I have never had a bruschetta served on a flat bread, it was ok. The scallops on the appetizer were wonderful! They were cooked perfect! My husband and I both had pasta for dinner, he had primavera and I had chicken Alfredo, both meals were good. I would definitely return, you do not find good scallops here in South Dakota.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Highly recommended to me, and passing that on!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

My boyfriend and I took a trip out to Deadwood, and he'd been wanting to take me here for quite some time. It's upstairs from a bar, which has a old-timey feel. granted, I'm not much of a bar person, but it was neat. Going upstairs, we were seated promptly, and from there, the service didn't stop. Timing was perfect, the food was delicious! Both of us ordered the Shrimp Cappelini. For an appetizer we tried the Blue Apple Flatbread - very different for flavor and taste than anything we normally have, but definitely tasty and worth it! For the price point, it's not much different or more than we normally spend elsewhere. If we get a chance to come back to Deadwood again together, we'll be coming back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Friendly staff and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

We went here for an afternoon drink and then returned for dinner. All the staff was very friendly. I had the special which was salmon with vodka cream over pasta. It was like fettuccine Alfredo. My husband had steak pasta which was a little spicy but he enjoyed it. Salads were basic but the soup the night we went was very good. Good value. We would return.

midwest
“great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I had the house special [shrimp] and my wife had the osso buco and both were tremendous.
our friends had the pheasant, and buffalo ravioli again they were delicious. This restaurant is a regular stop on our trips to deadwood.

Visited December 2013