“Just OK” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Canandaigua, New York
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

We ate at this restaurant because it was attached to our hotel, which gave us a coupon for a free dessert with our entree. The reviews didn't look too bad so we thought we'd give it a try after a long drive. I would characterize it as OK. We both had burgers and sweet potato fries, and the burgers were bland without much flavor and a bit dry, and the fries were room temperature when we got them. It was fine, but nothing to get excited about.

The free dessert we picked was a brownie sundae, which was HUGE and very moist and delicious with lots of ice cream.

Our server was friendly and attentive.

I was a little disappointed because I looked up the menu online (and in the advertisement in our room) before we went, and really wanted BBQ chicken pizza. The pizza I wanted wasn't on the menu, though, and it appears the menu has changed to only include a small listing of "specialty pizzas" and there was no option to build your own.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Scotland
“Best steak of the trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Best steak of the trip, and a delicious desert too. There was a pretty decent wait for the restaurant but waitress suggested I eat back at the adjoining hotel (Springhill Suites) bar. Same menu, but no wait.

Visited June 2014
Minnesota City, Minnesota
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

The time that my dad went and had a meal there and said it was the best steak cubes he had had in a long time. Th food was wonderful and so was the staff. They have a wonderful promo going when we were in town and had coupons from the rodeo which had us come in and give it a try. The place is clean and very nice. Will go back again.

“Late meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

The food was average..both had burgers..nothing to brag about, but edible...service was good, no complaints

Visited July 2014
San Mateo, California
“Tasty Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I am not sure I would call this a Thai pizza after I tasted it, but it was really very good! Ham, pineapple, I had to take of the green chili's on top as they were too much themselves, but I appreciated the very spicy way they cooked in with the cheese on the thick crust personal sized pizza.

Visited July 2014