“BEST MASSAGE EVER” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 17 Activities in Deadwood
More attraction details
Owner description: Massages - Facials - Body Wraps - WaxingDeadwood’s leading massage therapy center is located in the middle of the Black Hills. You will find Stress Relief Massage Center on the upper end of Deadwood’s Main Street in a cottage filled with stress relief, deep tissue, swedish, therapeutic, prenatal, postpartum, hot stone massage, couples and Romantic Packages. If you are looking for a true delight try one of our Moor Mud Body Wraps and a Massage that is tailored "Just For You". Stress Relief Massage Center now has a Licensed Esthetician for that Ultimate Facial Treatment. We are accross the street from the Gold Country Inn, and the Inn is along the Deadwood Trolley Route.Walk-ins Welcome and Gift Certificates are available.
Killeen, Texas
“BEST MASSAGE EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Hands down the greatest massage iv'e ever had! My husband an I went while visiting family in the area and we both loved it. The place is very clean and staff was so great. We had only made an appointment for one and they took us both without any fuss. The scent of the aroma therapy oils mixed with the the most awesome massage and mud wrap had us planning another trip up before we even got back to our car! THIS PLACE IS A MUST !!!
special thanks to Courtney and Keri !!

Visited September 2013

Minnesota
5 attraction reviews
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

The Moor Mud Wrap is fantastic! The only thing better than the mud wrap was the 60 minute massage that followed! The gals here are great! Worth every penny - especially after a 10 hour car ride to get to Deadwood! My suggestion would be to call ahead for reservations. I heard them having to turn people away because they were booked solid!

Visited September 2012
Claremore, Oklahoma
“Post marathon massages”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

Oh yeah.....worth every penny. Was walking pretty much normally that same day and the next. Just what the knots in my back and feet needed. Highly recommend

Visited June 2012
Minnesota
17 attraction reviews
“Excellent service and massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

I treated my wife to a massage when we were in Deadwood, (what can I say, I'm just that nice of a guy!)

She was extremely pleased, the service and the massage were apparently excellent.

Visited May 2012
“10* massage!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011 via mobile

Stress relief massage is incredible! We are locals and so lucky to have a fantastic getaway right down the road