Loved the nights rest in their cozy beds. Woke to fabulous complimentary breakfast!!! Mmmmmmm........ Down fall is if you are traveling with kids the water slide is only open on weekends and the swimming pool is less than four feet deep, so you can't swim laps.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Brookings Hotel Brookings
- Holiday Inn Express Brookings Hotel
- Brookings Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Brookings
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy the beautiful Brookings Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites located right off Interstate 29 at exit 132. Brookings, SD offers a small town environment with a big city feel. Brookings is home to South Dakota State University, Daktronics, 3M, Larson Mfg and Rainbow Play Systems. While in the area visit these local attractions: Swiftel Center, Larson Ice Center, McCrory Gardens, S.D. Art Museum, State Agricultural Heritage Museum and Laura Ingalls Wilder home- 1 hour from Brookings. After a long day of traveling let us find the perfect room for you. Whether you are looking for a standard room, a whirlpool suite or a business room featuring an over-sized desk, free high-speed Internet and a king size bed, let our friendly and professional staff assist you in finding a clean and comfortable room that will best suit you and your family. Enjoy your favorite television programs on our new 32' LCD televisions with cable HD channels. Relax in our indoor pool and whirlpool or slide down our 137' water slide, or reserve one of our whirlpool rooms for that special occasion. Our water slide is only open Friday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Brookings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.