“More than I asked for!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Brookings
Indianapolis, Indiana
“More than I asked for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2011

We have all been there, right? You look for a room and you make a selection based on the review(s) only to find that you are staying where the last episode of The Jerry Springer Show was taped! After traveling through three states I was fortunate enough to book a room here. When I arrived it was more than I had asked for and I don't ask for anything much more than quiet, clean & comfortable. Thank you Debra & Heather! You guys rock!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Ephrata, Pa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2011

Stayed here for the marathon. Clean, helpful staff, room was above average for a budget chain. Best bang for your buck in Brookings.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Salem
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2011

Nice motel. Worked hard to make the stay for our students and chaperones as painless as possible and had everything ready to assist our chaperones in making it easier for them to supervise students. Their manager and staff are so friendly and easy to work with and accomadating to students who can often be a little self indulgent. This is a great motel to stay at and they are very accomodating for this event. When we stay even on other trips this is where my wife and I book all our rooms.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Willow Lake, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2011

I had a very late check-in around midnight or so and the staff was great about getting me into my room. They were so friendly at that time you would have thought that he had just started his shift. My room was clean and the decor was with the trend. The bed was awesome.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Yankton, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2011

This Super 8 had better service than any other hotel I have stayed in. The employees were very accommodating and polite. I will stay there every time I am visiting Brookings, SD.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2011

I had made a reservation at another hotel close by (holiday inn) and they had lost my reservation. We came over to the Super 8 told them what had happened they gave us a good deal for my boyfriend and I and my family I was meeting here. they went above and beyond they what they needed to do. i was shocked at the deal that they gave us and they were the very polite to deal with. I would stay here again any time

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
The Pas, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2011

Second year in a row on the way back from down south we stayed at Super 8 and the place is clean, easy to get in and out and the staff are great!!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Brookings? Share your experiences!