“Great Experience!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Washington, DC
“Great Experience!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

After looking at several different spas in Columbia, I decided on Spa 131. There was a mix up with the package I reserved as although it was on their website it was no longer available. Latonya called immediately and we were able to change the service. I surprised my mother with a spa treatment. WeeEntered Spa131 and was immediately greeted with a hearty welcome from Latonya and Robin. My mother had a swedish massage from Latonya which she absolutely adored. Sheila gave my mother the mani/pedi of a lifetime.It was indeed a wonder working experience. Everyone put my mother at ease. Every want and desire was attended to without us having to utter a word. Robin gave me an amazing deep tissues hot stone massage. She was professional, attentive and truly listened to my needs. It was one of the best massages I have had which includes services at the Ritz Carlton in Arlington, Va, The Four Seasons in DC, The Borgata in Atlantic City and Yelo on Fifth Ave in NYC.Once my massage was comoleted the great service did not end. I was allowed just to rest in the room. And was given a heated neck wrap to continue the relaxation. Robin continuously checked in with us to ensure we didnt need anything i.e. more water, snacks, etc. From the reception to the end of the experience in the tranquility room, our expectations were exceeded. An amazing experience in the heart of the South.
(The spa is relatively new and is not as fancy as other spas;however, its cozy, they provide great treatments and wonderful people). I highly recommend!!!

Visited April 2013