“Very Good Dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Lexington, South Carolina
“Very Good Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

We visited again tonight for the second time. We both had the meat lasagna. It was rich and delicious. The tomato sauce looked and tasted like it was freshly prepared and not canned. The cheese was abundant and richly flavored. There were no overwhelming flavors to distract the senses. My partner had a Caeser salad which she liked and I had a tomato basil soup which looked and tasted freshly prepared. The bread was good and we had a nice bottle of red wine. We had a $30 coupon I purchased for $15 on social living and the total bill including the bottle of wine and an $8 tip was about $36.00. A great deal for sure.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Columbia, South Carolina
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This was a great place to eat without the huge prices. The food was prepared fresh. Hard to say that about places now. Like many have said, the bread that you get quite good. Portions were big. It is a very small place so if you plan to go on a weekend I suggest a reservation. We drove from NE Columbia and it was well worth it. We will be back. Fun little spot!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, SC
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

My husband and I decided that this is our new favorite restaurant in the Columbia area. I can't say enough about our experience. The waitress went the extra mile when it came to service and the food was wonderful! They even had homemade bread with strawberry butter! I am not fond of Italian restaurants in general, because I feel like I can make the same thing at home for a lot less money. Not this food. Can't make this at home!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, South Carolina
“Outstanding Dining Event”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Delucca's is an outstanding dining experience. Very friendly staff and service personnel. Food is quality at very reasonable price. Bread & butter is to die for as are the specials and main dishes. Quality Italian choices at excellent prices. Make it a must to eat there once or twice each month!

Visited April 2014
south carolina
“Very enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

My wife & I came for dinner, after having come for lunch twice before. The restaurant is small, but with a warm atmosphere. The bread is delicious, with a different butter blend each night. We had a spinach artichoke app which was delicious. Small Caesar salads were very good. I had chicken Marsala which was good, not great. My wife had veal piccata which was very good. The wine list is ok. We both had Castoro Cellars Chardonnay which was good. The service was good & this was a very enjoyable evening.

Visited March 2014