my family and i came to this hotel since it was convenient to our main destination (fort jackson army base), when we got in our rooms there were holes in the wall. carpet was not clean. when i pulled back the comforter to rest, there was hair on the sheets. the pillows were as hard as rocks. also when we needed towels and called the front desk, she said we couldnt get any towels til the housekeepers came in the morning around 8:30am. i also found left over foods in our room. overall this was a terrible stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn and Suites Airport West Columbia is conveniently located one mile from the Columbia Metropolitan Airport. We offer a free airport shuttle for hotel guests. The University of South Carolina, home of the Gamecocks is located six miles away. The hotel is also close to attractions like Riverbanks Zoo and Garden, South Carolina State Museum, Lake Murray and Ft. Jackson Army Base home of the US Army Soldier Support Institute and the 171st and 157th Infantry Brigade.shuttle service available for a nominal fee from 6 am till 11 pm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Airport Hotel West Columbia
- Days Inn And Suites Airport
- Comfort Inn West Columbia
- West Columbia Comfort Inn