“Very satisfied.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Walterboro

You added Ramada Walterboro to your Saves list
Ramada Walterboro
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1245 Snider Highway, I-95 Exit 53, Walterboro, SC 29488   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Walterboro
LECANTO
“Very satisfied.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Great place to lay your head and get off the road. Enjoyed the breakfast in the morning. Beds are comfortable. Rooms a roomy. I have nothing negative to say.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaWalterboro, Manager at Ramada Walterboro, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay! I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I have shared your feedback to the staff and we will use your feedback to make every guest's experience just as great. Thank you once again for taking time to write a review for our hotel, I hope to see you in the future! For reservations please visit Ramada.com or call direct 843-538-5403.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
The Villages, Fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Stayed at this Ramada Inn traveling back from Mary to Florida after Thanksgiving, Choose hotel based on coupon book from rest stop.
Thought the stay was a good value for the price. The at the front desk was not very helpful/pleasent when we arrived. Overall the stay was good.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Summerville
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

wanted a room with a Jacuzzi. Pic on website showed tub much larger than the actual one in the room. Jacuzzi was filthy, didn't even use it. The first room they put us in smelled musty and had black mold in the fridge. Moved us to another room that didn't have a mini fridge, even though the website said there would be one in every room. Breakfast was a huge disappointment, we checked out by 8am. Will not stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your stay! I apologize for any troubles experienced during your stay at our hotel. At Ramada Inn of Walterboro our goal is to satisfy each of our guests so that they have a memorable experience. Rest assured that the proper team members have been notified and the problems will be corrected. Once again I apologize for any troubles; I hope to see you in the future! For reservations please visit Ramada.com or call direct 843-538-5403.
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Room was in overall good condition. Manager made a concession for a request of mine, which was very much appreciated. Plus - happy with room, however shower stall could use some improvement. Internet worked real well. In a rush to get out, so never checked on bk.

Room Tip: Decent place to stay
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

We chose this motel because of the availability of internet coupons and because of the price. The Ramada is a little tired but the room was clean and the beds comfortable. I was satisfied with the exercise room and the breakfast provisions met our expectations. Actual cream would have been nice with our coffee but the waffle maker and hot choices were a nice touch for our breakfast. In addition, the breakfast room was open at 06:00 which is convenient.

Room Tip: All rooms are distant from the I-95
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Ramada Walterboro? Share your experiences!