I think this hotel was a makeover of an old hotel and was not quite up to Hampton standards but was okay overall. Didn't like the outdoor access to room. Service was very good and the people were nice and accommodating, it just smelled a little old and could use an update of rooms. We booked from the road so were already booked before we saw it and we were only staying one night so it was okay for that purpose.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Walterboro Hotel
- Hampton Inn Walterboro Hotel Walterboro
- Walterboro Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn Walterboro hotel is located off I-95 with easy access to I-26 and I-16. Near historic downtown Walterboro, history buffs will also enjoy our convenient location to both Charleston and Savannah only 1 hour away. Relax with great amenities like free Wi-Fi and free hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Walterboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.