“Gave away my confirmed room!” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Travelers Rest
Virginia
“Gave away my confirmed room!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2007

Had confirmed reservations 2 weeks in advance guaranteed by my credit card. We arrived late at night to discover they gave away my confirmed room. The only room left in the hotel had 1 bed for 4 people in the family. If you can't count on a reservation being held you can't deal with them in confidence. I won't use them again. Do you want to sleep on the floor and have to pay for the privilege of doing that? We did! Never again!

• Disliked — unresponsive management
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Warner Robins, GA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2004

Hotel is clean, staff is friendly, and a good location. But if you want to sleep at night, don't choose this one. It was the noisiest one I have ever stayed at. It was full of college-age kids using the hallway for gatherings. They even played ping-pong in the hall. I was kept awake til 3:00am from the partying. Doors slammed all night long and people yelling down the hall. The walls are so thin, you can hear what the neighbors are saying. I complained to the front desk, but all they could do was phone the culprits who didn't answer their phone.

A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2003

I was checked into a smoking room, when I requested a non-smoking room.
I didn't realize this until I got to the room. When I went to use the phone, I saw a little cockroach and an ashtray with cigarette butts and ash in it. This made me unhappy. I went to the desk to see about getting another room, and was told by the desk agent that it was the only room available. I told her that I reserved the room in advance, through your on line site. Her response was "Well you did it on the Internet and there was no other room". Her response for the ash tray was that she would check with housekeeping. I was the one that had to check with the desk the next morning to see about changing rooms. There was no effort about making this arrangement from the staff.

I would like you to know that I am completely unsatisfied with my stay.

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!