Spent a week here with a friend who owns a RCI timeshare. It was very nice, everything you needed was there in your room. The outdoor pool was great. It is a little bit of a drive from the beach, but, the shuttle is very reliable. Parking at the beach yourself can be expensive. If you go, make sure to check out the Mother Earth Spa. They do great massages and foot reflexology treatments, and the prices can not be beat. $175.00 for a one hour Spa Reflexology Foot treatment and massage, a one hour full body massage and a facial. Can not get that for this price where I live. The folks there were very friendly and very knowledgable. You do not have to be staying at the Plantation to utilize their services. Check them out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation Resort is a Myrtle Beach vacation resort that offers one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom villas for guests. Plantation Resort offers vacation rentals as well as vacation ownership. The amenities at this Myrtle Beach resort include a spa, an outdoor grill, a lazy river, an indoor pool, a fitness center, a beach shuttle and much more. Our resort is location in Surfside Beach which is just south of North Myrtle Beach and Myrtle Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Hotel Surfside Beach
- Plantation Surfside Beach