My wife and I stayed three nights at the Surfside Beach Resort. Making reservations was quite easy. Ruby greeted us when we checked in and made recommendations for places to eat. There are three places to eat within 100 yards of the resort.
We stayed in room 605 and we had a great view of the ocean and pier from our balcony. Our room had two queen-sized beds, a refrigerator, and a microwave. The maid service was great. There was a drink machine and ice machine just around the corner from our room.
October is a great month to stay at the resort. Prices are down from the summer season and it is not as crowded. Our cost, including taxes, for three nights was about $240. Vouchers are provided free of charge for access to the fishing pier which is next to the hotel. We will be returning to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfside Beach Resort is ideally situated in the center of Surfside Beach, South Carolina, and overlooks the beautiful Atlantic Ocean with 161 tastefully decorated ocean view rooms. All rooms were recently renovated in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Surfside Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Beach Hotel Surfside Beach
- Days Inn Surfside Beach
- Days Hotel Surfside Beach
- Surfside Beach Days Inn